Get ready for some football!
Check out the latest updates and new features in NFL Clash!
- Learn more about NFL Clash gameplay by visiting Training Camp! Tap the Menu button on the top right side of the Home screen to access this new feature.
- Updated on-field displays to let you know when dropping a Card on the field will change the type of play. For example, you will now be told when dropping a RB on the back field will change the play to a Run.
- Added Special Abilities to Epic Cards!
- Rare and Epic Cards’ Special Abilities are now listed in-game! Tap into the Info view, from the Deck tab, and swipe to the last screen.
- Updated Icons on Cards to better display Archetype
- You can now see the name of the Card your opponent dropped on the field! Notice this during matches in the top left corner of the screen.
- Updated Linebackers and Offensive Linemen character art on the field
- Balance updates to Cards. This should help you differentiate Card Archetypes based on stats.
- Updated on-field diagram visuals of offensive player routes and defensive player coverage
- Various updated art including Chests, Stadiums, and on-field player animations
- Added new Music and Effects! Hook up your headphones and give them a listen!
- Fixed an issue that would display a “No Card Selected” message when you tried to place a Card on the field, after attempting to place a Card when you had zero Energy, then having your Energy refilled
- Fixed an issue where the game would become unresponsive if you pulled down your device settings/notifications bar during a Match
- Fixed an issue where the game would freeze at 91% loading as you were trying to enter a match
- Tapping “Start Unlock” may not start the unlock timer. Force quit and restart the game to fix this issue.
- Leaving the app when a Chest is ready to unlock, then returning to the app, will cause the unlocked Chest’s time to increase and locked Chests to not be visible. Restarting the app will fix this issue.
- iOS Only: Force quitting the game during a match, then restarting the game, will not drop you back into the match you left. To avoid this issue, please do not force quit out of the game during a match.
- Emotes may still appear even if you have muted their use during a Match
- Various small issues may be experienced as we continue to work on this feature
- Quick purchasing of Cards in the Daily Deal will not register when you have reached the purchase limit. To avoid this issue, do not spam the Purchase button; do it slowly.
- Sounds effects remain on even when choosing to turn them off in Settings
- A Touchdown banner may sometimes be visible after a Field Goal or Safety score
- In Replays, jersey colors may appear incorrect when players are dropped on the field
- Android Only: Device back button may become unresponsive after launching the game
- App may become unresponsive if you lock your phone during the tutorial. Please complete the tutorial before leaving the game.
- Various minor display issues