Get ready for some football!
Check out the latest updates and additions to NFL Clash!
- Improved the visualization of the Passing game. Now when your QB throws a Perfect, Normal, or Off Target Pass you’ll see a visual effect to let you know the Pass quality.
- Updated QB roles to affect the Passing game. For instance, a Pocket Passer QB is more likely to throw a Perfect Pass while an Escape Artist QB is less likely to throw an Off Target Pass.
- Instead of tapping the QB for Auto or Manual Passing, you can now toggle between the 2 modes from the Card tray.
- Play clock will continue to run between Plays but will stop for the last 10 seconds of the half to improve match length
- Fixed an issue with finding matches taking longer than expected
- Fixed an issue with Division messages not triggering for players who were in the Beginner and Rookie I Divisions and had not been demoted
- “Pass Yards” Achievement will have the Collect Reward highlighted even though the Achievement is not complete
- When comparing Cards, Cards in your Collection may appear as uncollected. Restart the app to fix this issue.
- Number on badge for completed Challenges can sometimes be incorrect
- Incorrect placement message is displayed when a player is Demoted in their Division
- During Reply of matches, the Play Recap pop up will momentarily block the reply buttons
- Content in the Shop may take a few seconds to fully display
- Tapping too quickly through a Card purchase made with Coins will not purchase the Card. When purchasing a Card with Coins, do not tap through the Purchased message.
- When receiving a Punt, you may not be able to drop Cards
- A Card may be missing from your Card tray if you are on Offense in the final 20 seconds of a match
- Android Only: Push notifications may not appear on your device