Get ready for some football!
Check out the latest updates and additions to NFL Clash!
- New Stadium unlock order for many Cards in-game so that a Card that was previously unlocked at Stadium 2 may now unlock in a different Stadium. Any Cards you have previously acquired will still be in your Collection.
- Adjusted the amount of Trophies needed to reach higher-ranked Stadiums
- Updating 3 Cards to stay up-to-date with the NFL player roster:
- Drew Brees (QB Pocket Passer) will be switched out for Justin Herbert (QB Pocket Passer)
- Deshaun Watson (QB Escape Artist) will be switched out for Cam Newton (QB Escape Artist)
- Julian Edelman (WR Possession) will be switched out for Justin Jefferson (WR Possession)
- Added 3 new Abilities to Epic Cards Saquon Barkley, Davante Adams, & Richard Sherman
- After a loss, a post game recap will give you tips on how to win your next Match
- Updates to Play Recaps
- After touchdowns and sacks, the game will zoom-in to show an up-close view of the action
- Fixed an issue that shows an incorrect placement message when a player was Demoted in their Division
- Fixed an issue with the QB sometimes handing off the ball to a RB on Pass plays instead of throwing the ball to a WR
- Fixed an issue with the incorrect number of Coins being shown in the Chest opening display when buying a Starter Pack
- Fixed an issue when tapping too quickly through a Card purchase made with Coins did not purchase the Card
- When comparing Cards, Cards in your Collection may appear as uncollected. Restart the app to fix this issue.
- The play clock is not visible during Field Goal, Punt, or Kickoff
- Loading issues with the Community Hub
- Rare Cards (Odell Beckham Jr, Cam Newton, and Benardrick McKinney) will have an Abilities stamina visual when placed on the field
- When receiving a Punt, you may not be able to drop Cards
- During Reply of matches, the Play Recap pop up will momentarily block the reply buttons
- Bringing up your device’s control panel while in searching for a match will cause an “Opponent Disconnected” pop up. To avoid this, do not bring up your device’s control panel when searching for a match.
- Content in the Shop may take a few seconds to fully display
- Various display issues