Get ready for some football!
Check out the latest updates and additions to NFL Clash!
- Added a new Card! Check out Rare Deep Threat WR Corey Davis, now in-game!
- Added backend support for releasing new Cards. Make sure you have notifications turned on to find out when new Cards are released!
- Updated on-field visual effects for Defensive plays
- Added more camera zooms and pans to focus in on the action in matches!
- Added a progress bar to the Home Screen that shows your progress towards the next Stadium
- When comparing Cards, Cards in your Collection may appear as uncollected. Restart the app to fix this issue.
- Visual Only: During the 4th & Long event, the Energy bar will not visually update when you drop a Card on the field
- The play clock is not visible during Field Goal, Punt, or Kickoff
- Loading issues with the Community Hub
- Bringing up your device’s control panel while in searching for a match will cause an “Opponent Disconnected” pop up. To avoid this, do not bring up your device’s control panel when searching for a match.
- When receiving a Punt, you may not be able to drop Cards
- During Reply of matches, the Play Recap pop up will momentarily block the reply buttons
- Content in the Shop may take a few seconds to fully display
- Green notification badge will remain on the right side of your Profile bar even if you do not have a new Inbox message or Achievement to collect
- Green notification badge for new Inbox messages does not appear when you tap into your Profile
- Various minor visual issues