LAST UPDATED: April 7th, 2021
Table Of Contents:
- Information We Collect
- How We Use And Store Information
- When We May Share Information
- Exercising Your Choices or Rights
- Changes To This Policy
- Contact Us
1. information we collect
In the course of registering for a Nifty Games account or using our website, you may provide us with the following information:
- Information you provide when registering an account or contacting customer support, which may include your name, screen name, phone number, email address, credit card or other billing information.
- Information associated with your mobile application use such as your IP address, mobile device advertising identifier, software error reports, device heuristics such as mobile operating system or browser, app features used or web pages visited.
- Information you provide when engaging with our applications or website, including chat, support correspondence, interactive forms or surveys, social media sharing, product feedback or testimonials, and any associated application or website activities.
Nifty Games applications or websites are not authorized for use by minors under 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal data from persons under the age of 13. If you believe a minor has provided Nifty Games with information, please email us at privacy[at]niftygamesinc[dot]com with the specific information and we will endeavor to promptly delete the information.
2. how we use and store information
We use information collected through our applications or website for the following purposes:
- To provide you with a relevant gaming experience, including fulfillment of any in-game purchases or loyalty programs, which may include retaining your billing information for subscriptions or other purchases;
- Create in-game statistics or leaderboards associated with your game-play;
- To respond to any customer support requests you may make;
- To provide, administer and improve our applications or website;
- To better understand your needs and interests;
- To personalize your experience;
- To provide you with further information and offers from Nifty Games or complementary products or services, including about our professional sports league partners;
- To conduct market research;
- To administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Nifty Games or our business partners;
- To comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes with users, enforce our agreements and protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized or illegal activity.
For visitors from the UK or European Union, the legal basis for this data processing is:
- Performance as necessary to support a contract, including enabling the functionality of the applications or website, fulfilling orders, providing customer support, and notifying you of account or important product updates.
- Our legitimate interest to process the data, including to protect the security or integrity of the applications or website, to carry out statistical or other analysis, to understand and improve upon the Services, and to provide you with marketing, advertising or other communications about relevant products or services which may be of interest.
- With your consent for partners, complementary products or services.
- In order to comply with a legal obligation.
We may store collected information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the data has been collected and in accordance with our internal record retention schedule. If you purchase Nifty Games in-game products or subscriptions from our Site, your billing and shipping address will be stored by our billing service providers. We will delete your personal information when the information is no longer necessary to process a request, at your request, or to manage your account. However, we may store any aggregate or anonymous information indefinitely.
Nifty Games is based in the United States, where we and our service providers store the majority of our application data, website data and other collected information. If you are a visitor or customer from the UK or EU, please note that we use a variety of legal mechanisms to protect the integrity and security of your information when transferring it to the U.S., including requiring our data hosting and service providers to agree to Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission.
The security of your information is important to us. We follow generally-accepted industry standards to protect the submitted to us through our applications and this website, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
3. when we may share information
We may share or transfer collected information for any of the previously described purposes in these instances;
- To third-party service providers who provide mobile application management services, billing services, website functionality, facilitate communications, enable customer support and other services connected to our applications, website or communications.
- With your consent with partners including Facebook, Google, and Apple.
- When required by law
- To a buyer or a potential future buyer of our business or any part of our business.
We may choose to aggregate or anonymize your information and share it with partners or others for market research or other business purposes.
Our applications and website may contain links to other websites or services. The fact that we link to a website or service is not an endorsement, authorization or representation that we are affiliated with that third party. We do not exercise control over any of the information you provide or are collected by, these third-party websites or services. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit and services that you use.
4. exercising your choices or rights
If you are a registered user, you have the ability to unsubscribe from marketing-related emails by clicking on a link in each email. You can also disable push notifications through your mobile device operating system controls.
We employ various cookies to administer our website, personalize content, and help us advertise to you on other websites. With respect to advertising services, Nifty Games endeavors to work exclusively with service providers aligned with the principles adopted by the Digital Advertising Alliance. If you wish to object to this information being used for the purpose of serving you relevant ads on other websites, you may opt-out at the DAA website here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served all advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads without interest-based information collected from this website.
Accessing, Changing or Deleting Your Information
If you are a registered user, you may access, review, update, correct or delete the information in your registration profile by logging into your account through the mobile application and going to the settings menu. If you would like to disconnect from our partners you may do so from within the application to remove Apple, Facebook, or Google login information.
IOS: Apple + Facebook Connections
Android: Google + Facebook Connections
You also may visit the settings of these providers to opt out of any communication or tracking that is stored on their respective systems. If you remove your email address or phone number, you may limit our ability to communicate or provide you with application updates or other services. If you request to completely delete all such information, your account will be deactivated and you may lose access to any of the gaming history or upgrades associated with your account. You may also contact us at support[at]niftygamesinc[dot]com if you have additional questions or need additional assistance. We’ll take steps to modify or delete your information as soon as it is practical, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law.
For visitors from the UK or European Union, in addition to the references above, you may choose to exercise the following personal data rights:
- Request a copy of your personal data from our records;
- Ask that we correct or erase your personal data (though this may mean that we cannot process future requests, or that your account is deactivated);
- Ask us to stop processing your personal data for marketing or certain analytics purposes; and
- Withdraw your consent to us processing your data for any purposes in which it was requested at any time.
We may not accept a request to access, modify or erase your personal data where we can not verify your personal data, where we require it to comply with a legal obligation or in relation to a legal claim. For information about how to exercise your rights, see Contact Us below.
For California Consumers, please see below to review our California Consumer Disclosures.
5. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
6. CONTACT US
If you have additional questions with respect to customer-related data, you may reach us by email at support[at]niftygamesinc[dot]com. For all other privacy-related questions, please contact us at privacy[at]niftygamesinc[dot]com or by mail at 3400 Mt. Diablo Blvd, Suite 206, Lafayette, CA 94549 USA.
If you are a visitor from the UK or EU and wish to exercise your data subject rights, please contact us at DPO[at]niftygamesinc[dot]com or if you have complaints, reach out to your local data protection authority.
California consumer disclosure
Categories of Personal Information
Names, email addresses, screen names, mobile device identifiers, mobile ad IDs (IDFAs for iOS and Android Ad IDs), cookie IDs, timestamps, user agent strings, IP addresses.
Purposes for collection and use of Personal Information
We use personal information to facilitate our mobile applications, customer account services, website and for marketing or communications.
Categories of sources from which Personal Information is collected
Mobile applications, website, and customer support services.
Categories of Personal Information we sell
We do not sell personal information.
Purposes for selling personal information
We do not sell personal information.
Categories of Third Parties to whom Personal Information is sold
We do not sell personal information.
Categories of third parties to whom information was shared for a business purpose
Mobile application management services, billing services, technology platforms, website and mobile application analytics.
California consumer rights & options
Access or Delete Your Personal Information
You have the ability to access or delete your personal data by email us at privacy[at]niftygamesinc[dot]com.
Please note we may not accept a request to access or delete your personal information where we can not verify your personal information, where we require it to comply with a legal obligation or in relation to a legal claim.